Monday 20 June 2016

Chinese Dining Day

On Monday we went to the Master House Chinese Restaurant for Chinese Dining Day. We hopped on the bus all very excited to try what we have been all term for. As we sat down all the other people in the restaurant looked very concerned as to what was going on. The first course to come out was wontons then followed by noodles, deep fried squid, chicken dumpling, steamed buns, calamari, chicken feet, coconut buns and finally the mango jelly.  I didn't try all of those but from ones I did try I was amazed at the different flavours and tastes that was bought out in the different foods. My favourite food had to be the delicious chicken dumpling followed by the deep fried prawn. This was an amazing experience and I definitely want to do it again. This also wouldn't have been possible without Ms Turner who had so much organising to do for this and I'm sure everyone appreciated her hard work to make this all possible.

1 comment:

  1. Good writing but I'm not sure of the picture.

    ReplyDelete